Proceedings Sydney, 2007
Becoming educated, virtual, designed, kinaesthetic, logical, being supportive, virtual, tools, futuristic, becoming determinable, being creative.
Computer-Aided Architectural Design Futures (CAADFutures) 2007
Proceedings of the 12th International CAAD Futures Conference. Edited by Andy Dong, Andrew vande Moere and John S. Gero.
Springer, Dordrecht, 2007 ISBN: 978-1-4020-6527-9
- Augmented reality and tangible interfaces in collaborative design. Hartmut Seichter.
- Mutually augmented virtual environments for architectural design and collaboration. Xiangyu Wang
- Conceptual Modeling Environment (COMOEN). Chih-Chieh Scottie Huang.
- Simulation of an historical building using a tablet MR system. Atsuko Kaga, Masahiro Kawaguchi, Tomohiro Fukuda, and Wooklhyun Yeo.
- Didactical integration of analog and digital tools into architectural education. Milena Stavric, Heimo Schimek, and Alfred Wiltsche.
- Aesthetic data visualization as a resource for educating creative design. Andrew vande Moere.
- Is a digital model worth a thousand pictures? Ivanko Iordanova, Temy Tidafy, and Giovanni de Paoli.
- Learning by doing in the age of design computation. Mine Ozkar.
- Topology of urban environments. Emily Whiting, Jonathan Battat, and Seth Teller.
- Discovering computational structures in architecture. Ganapathy Mahalingam.
- Plastic surgery in the evolutionary design of spatial form. Michael A.Rosenman and Nicholas Preema.
- A system for providing customized housing. Deborah Benros, Jose P. Duarte, and Fernando Branco.
- Algogram: Automated diagrams for an architectural design studio. Christiane M. Herr and Justyna Karakiewicz.
- Use of a mobile architectural guide. Alexander Koutamanis.
- Unreal studio. Sean Pickersgill.
- Spacensing. Stefan Zedlacher.
- Puppeteering architecture. Urs Hirschberg, Martin Fruhwirth, and Stefan Zedlacher.
- Paramatric design in architecture. Marc Aurel Schnabel.
- Spatial similarity metrics. Thomas Grasl and Athanassios Economou.
- A parametric representation of ruled surfaces. Elena Prousalidou and Sean Hanna.
- Managing Contingency in parametric models through implicit relational modeling. Davis Marques and Robert Woodbury.
- Early architectural design and BIM. Hannu Pentilla.
- Developing a framework for linking design intelligence from multiple professions in the AEC industry. Dominik Holzer, Yamin Tengono, and Steven Downing.
- Design collaboration using IFC. John MItchell, Justin Wong, and Jim Plume.
- Stretching the trousers too far? Anita Moum, Tore Haugen, and Christian Koch.
- Urban generator. Luca Caneparo, Mattia Collo, Alfonso Montuori, and Stefano Pensa.
- Avatar expression agent in virtual architecture. Jumphon Lertlakkhanakul, Sun-Hwie Hwang, and Jin-Won Choi.
- Does color have weaker impact on human cognition than material? Chiu-Shui Chan.
- Designing virtual worlds for 3D electronic institutions. Greg Smith, Ning Gu, and Mary Lou Maher.
- Local navigation can reveal implicit relations. Yingjie Chen, Zhenyu Qian, and Robert Woodbury.
- Computer-Aided design tools that adapt. Wei Peng and John S. Gero.
- Integrating advanced shader technology for realistic architectural virtual reality visualisation. Tan Beng Kiang and Daniel Hii Jun Chung.
- From passive to proactive design elements. Mary Lou Maher, Kathryn Merrick, and Rob Saunders.
- A framework for the design of kinetic facades. Jules Moloney.
- Design science labs. Urs Hirschberg and Michael Stadler.
- Morphosis. Nancy Diniz, Cesar Branco, Miguel Sales Dias, and Alasdair Turner.
- Measuring human behaviour using Head-Cave. Chengyu Sun, Bauke de Vries, and Jan Dijkstra.
- Automatic product color design using genetic searching. Hung-Cheng Tsai, Chia-Young Hung, and Fei-Kung Hung.
- Interpreting architectural space through camera movement. Wei Yan and Weiling He.
- A novel room re-layout design tool for preparedness of earthquake distaster using real-time physics simulation and force-feedback interface. Jaeho Ryu and Ryuzo Ohno.
- Idea hitchhiking in the idea association process. Ih-Cheng Lai.
- How to improve creativity. Zi-Ru Chen.